Ivan - Finished

Well, it took me a while to wrap this one up but I think it's done... (although I do keep finding things I'd like to tweak now...)

There are a ton of layers involved in this composed scene. The coloring in general wasn't really that complex. It's basically flat tones with hard shadows and a very light highlights layer on top.

This theme is coming to and end in just a few days! So, I think that's it for me. I'm brainstorming on next months theme now. Hopefully we'll all get to see some Russian character from our other members in the next few days



Update: In case anyone is interested, I made a quick run down of my coloring steps and posted them on my website mindsize.us . I don't go into any details but it does give a general overview into the process. I hope it's helpful to someone.